You’re invited to Outdoor AdventurHers Wellington!
This Discovery is an opportunity for Guides to come together for an exciting week of Outdoor Recreation fun! As a part of this week you will be kayaking, hiking, doing archery and orienteering as well as other exciting activities throughout the week. There will also be time for some downtime to chill out and relax! This Discovery is going to be a wonderful week to challenge yourself, try some new things and make new friends!
- Dates: 16 – 20 January 2023
- Times: Drop-off at 4.30pm on the 16 January (dinner will be provided this night) with pickup at 11am on the 20 January
- Fee: $550.00 due 30 November 2022
- Location: Forest Lakes Camp, 156 Forest Lakes Road, Otaki
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from Forest Lakes Camp is to be arranged for and paid by parents/caregivers. These costs aren’t included in the fee cost.
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers all accommodation, food and activity costs during your stay.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by 30 November 2022? Your child will be removed from the attendance list and her place offered to a girl on the waitlist.
- Is the fee refundable if my child can no longer attend? Up until the confirmation deadline of 30 November 2022, your fee is fully refundable should you need to withdraw your child from the event. After this date, we have already paid out costs associated with the confirmed number of girls attending and the fee becomes non-refundable. Please email us at [email protected] for any clarity or support required around this.
- What happens if my child becomes unwell while on camp? If this occurs, you will need to collect your child from the camp, possibly at short notice. A leader will remain with her until you are able to get there.
This event is a nationally run event and invites have gone out through OGM, for any queries or concerns, or if you didn’t receive an invite, please email [email protected]