The GirlGuiding New Zealand Foundation
The GirlGuiding New Zealand Foundation promotes and assists the development of GirlGuiding New Zealand and its work to help girls and young women to reach their full potential and make a difference in the world. The Foundation provides financial assistance to girls and young women, so they can benefit from participation in valuable development opportunities such as national and international camps, special training opportunities, and leadership development.
The Foundation also provides financial support to GirlGuiding New Zealand to enhance the programmes, events and activities it provides to girls and young women throughout New Zealand.
The Foundation relies on the generosity of its supporters and, as a charitable organisation, all eligible donations are tax deductible.
How can I donate?
- Online – Donate Now
- By phone 0800 22 22 92
- By post: Please make cheques payable to GirlGuiding New Zealand Foundation and post to GirlGuiding New Zealand, PO Box 13 143, Christchurch 8141. If you would like a receipt, please include your name and address.
- Directly into our bank account
- Bank: Westpac
- Name: GirlGuiding New Zealand Foundation
- Account: 03-1592-0604880-00
- Particulars: Your name
- If you would like a receipt, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Contact phone number
- $ Amount deposited
- Date of donation
- Reason for donation
For more information on how you can support the Foundation and help girls and young women through New Zealand, please phone 0800 22 22 92, or email FoundationEnquiries@girlguidingnz.org.nz