You’re invited to Outdoor AdventurHers Taranaki!
This Discovery is an opportunity for girls aged 12+ to come together for an exciting week of Outdoor Recreation fun! As a part of this week you will be Rock Climbing, Abseiling, Hiking and learning Bush Survival Skills and undertaking water activities rafting down some rapids! There will also be plenty of downtime to chill and relax as well. This Discovery is going to be a wonderful week to challenge yourself, try some new things and make new friends!
- Dates: 11 – 15 October 2022
- Times: Drop-off at 2pm on the 11 October (please have lunch prior to drop-off) Pickup on at 10.30am on the 15 October
- Fee: $500.00 due 19 August 2022
- Location: TSB Topec, Hydro Road, New Plymouth
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from TSB Topec is to be arranged for and paid by parents/caregivers. These costs aren’t included in the fee cost. Depending on where girls are coming from, we may be able to help with car-pooling potentially.
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers all accommodation, food and activity costs during your stay.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by 19 August 2022? Your child will be removed from the attendance list and her place offered to a girl on the waitlist.
- Is the fee refundable if my child can no longer attend? Up until the confirmation deadline of 19 August 2022, your fee is fully refundable should you need to withdraw your child from the event. After this date, we have already paid out costs associated with the confirmed number of girls attending and the fee becomes non-refundable. Please email us at [email protected] for any clarity or support required around this.
This event is a nationally run event and invites have gone out through OGM. For any queries or concerns, or if you haven’t received an invite please email [email protected]