GirlGuiding NZ invite you to Play Ball in association with Counties Manukau Rugby Club and Franklin Basketball.
This event is for Pippins and Brownies to come together and spend some time playing both Rugby and Basketball, and if you’ve never played before that’s not a problem! There will be coaches there for both sessions that will teach you the basics.
It’s going to be a fun day with supportive and encouraging coaches and will be an amazing opportunity to learn some new skills, make new friends and challenge yourself a little.
- Date: Saturday 8 October 2022
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Location: Navigation Homes Stadium, 21 Stadium Drive, Pukekohe
- Fee: $50 payable by 17 September 2022
- Is transport to and from the event arranged for me? No, you will need to organise to take your child to the event and then collect her again at the end of the day.
- Do parents/caregivers stay for the day? No, parents/caregivers can just drop their child off and enjoy having the day to themselves!
- What do I need to take and wear for the day? Please bring your lunch and a full water bottle. Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Please wear shorts or leggings, a t-shirt and sport shoes and bring a warm top as well as sunhat and sunscreen. We will email prior to the event with a reminder of what to take and wear.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by the due date? Your child will be removed from the event and her place given to someone else.
This event is being run by National Office and invites have gone out through OGM. If you have any questions or haven’t received an invite please email [email protected]