You’re invited to PerformHers for Pippins and Brownies!
PerformHers is a one day Discovery event aimed for Pippins and Brownies to get involved in some different aspects of theatre by participating in workshops throughout the day. At the end of the day, the girls will be putting on a short performance for parents/caregivers so you can see what they have learned and they can show off their new skills!
- Date: 3 October 2022
- Times: 8.45am – 4.30pm (parents/caregivers can return at 4.10pm to watch the performance)
- Location: Schlaepfer Park Scout Camp, 41C Ostrich Farm Road, Pukekohe
- Fee: $70.00 due 16 September 2022
- Is transport to and from the event arranged for me? No, you will need to organise to take your child to the event and then collect her again at the end of the day.
- Do parents/caregivers stay for the day? No, parents/caregivers can just drop their child off and enjoy having the day to themselves! If you return to the venue at 4.10pm you will be able to watch the girls put on a short performance to show off the skills they have learnt from the day.
- What do I need to take and wear for the day? Please bring your lunch and a full water bottle. Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Please wear plain leggings and a plain T-shirt (ideally black) as a base and bring some warm clothing for over top in case required. We will send a reminder email closer to the event on what you should wear and take.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by the due date? Your child will be removed from the event and her place given to someone else.
This event is being run by National Office and invites have gone out through OGM. If you have any questions or haven’t received an invite please email [email protected]