You’re invited to Outdoor AdventurHers Wellington!
This Discovery is an opportunity for Rangers to come together for a fantastic week of Kayaking, Stand up Paddle Boarding, E-bikes, Adrenalin Forest, an Amazing Race and many other exciting activities. This will be an opportunity to make new friends, challenge yourself and have an amazing time. This event is open to Rangers only initially, however if there are places available we will offer these to older Guides as well.
Places will fill up quickly, so don’t hesitate to register today!
- Dates: 23 – 27 April, 2022
- Times: Drop-off at 2pm on the 23rd – please have lunch prior to drop-off. Pickup at 11am on the 27th.
- Location: Camp Elsdon – 18 Raiha Street, Porirua, Wellington
- Fee: $500 – this must be paid in full by 23 March 2022 to secure your childs place on this event
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers all accommodation, food and activity costs for the five days.
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from the venue prior to and at the end of the camp is to be arranged and paid for yourself.
- What happens if I don’t pay the full fee by 23 March? You will be removed from the event and your place offered to someone on the waitlist.
- Will this go ahead in the Red setting? Yes, under Red this will proceed. Everyone 12+ will be required to be fully vaccinated and we will be in a group under 100 people.
This event is a nationally run event and all invites have gone out through OGM, for any questions or if you haven’t received an invite, please email [email protected]