You’re invited to Outdoor AdventurHers Bay of Plenty!
This Discovery is an opportunity for Guides and Rangers to come together for a fantastic week of hiking, archery, climbing and bouldering and lessons on conservation among many other exciting activities. This will be an opportunity to make new friends, challenge yourself and have an amazing time.
Places will fill up quickly, so don’t hesitate to register today!
- Dates: 18 – 22 April, 2022
- Times: Drop-off at 2pm on the 18th – please have lunch prior to drop-off. Pickup at 10am on the 22nd.
- Location: Aongatete Education Centre – 834 Wright Road, RD4, Katikati, Bay of Plenty
- Fee: $500 – this must be paid in full by 18 March 2022 to secure your childs place on this event
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers all accommodation, food and activity costs for the five days.
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from the venue prior to and at the end of the camp is to be arranged and paid for yourself. Once registrations close we can put parents in touch with one another to look at carpooling if required.
- What happens if I don’t pay the full fee by 18 March? You will be removed from the event and your place offered to someone on the waitlist.
- Will this go ahead in the Red setting? Yes, under Red this will proceed. Everyone 12+ will be required to be fully vaccinated and we will be in a group under 100 people.
You may be required to show a valid Covid-19 vaccine pass at the venue, so please ensure you have either a paper copy or your phone with the vaccine pass with you.
This event is a nationally run event, invites have gone out via OGM – if you haven’t received one or have any questions please email [email protected]