Registrations for this event are now full. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please email [email protected]
You’re invited to Junior MastHERchef for Guides!
This Discovery event is a wonderful opportunity for food lovers, or even girls that want to know more about food and cooking, to come along for an exciting week of food bliss! During the week we will be visiting Wellington Chocolate Factory for a tour and the chance to make your own chocolate, cook meals for the homeless and competing in a Masterchef competition. In amongst this there will be the opportunity to engage in other exciting activities including visiting a community garden and helping out while having a fantastic week making new friends.
- Dates: 13 – 17 July 2022
- Times: Dropoff at 2pm on the 13th (please have lunch prior) pickup at 11am on the 17th
- Location: Camp Elsdon, 18 Raiha Street, Porirua
- Fee: $500.00 due June 10, 2022
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from the venue is to be arranged for and paid by parents/caregivers. These costs aren’t included in the fee cost.
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers all related activity costs, food, transport around Wellington and accommodation for the week.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by 10 June 2022? Your child will be removed from the attendance list and her place offered to a girl on the waitlist.
- Is the fee refundable if my child can no longer attend? Up until the confirmation deadline of 10 June 2022, your fee is fully refundable should you need to withdraw your child from the event. After this date, we have already paid out costs associated with the confirmed number of girls attending and the fee becomes non-refundable. Please email us at [email protected] for any clarity or support required around this.
Registrations for this event have now closed. If you have any questions please email [email protected]