You’re invited to EcoGIRL, a Discovery event for Pippins and Brownies.
Come along and spend the day at the beautiful Sanctuary Mountain where you will get a guided experience with their educators providing an opportunity to learn about the New Zealand environment and the flora and fauna which makes it unique. As a part of this day you will develop a deeper understanding of conservation in New Zealand and learn about the methods that have been used to keep the sanctuary pest-free. We will also be taking part in other activities throughout the day (including a treasure hunt!) and you will get to bring something special home with you.
- Dates: 24 January 2023
- Times: 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Fee: $80.00 due 13 January 2023
- Location: Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari, 99 Tari Road, Pukeatua
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from Sanctuary Mountain is to be arranged for and paid by parents/caregivers. These costs aren’t included in the fee cost.
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers all activities costs during, morning tea and a special take home from the day.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by 13 January 2023? Your child will be removed from the attendance list and her place offered to a girl on the waitlist.
- Is the fee refundable if my child can no longer attend? Up until the confirmation deadline of 13 January 2023, your fee is fully refundable should you need to withdraw your child from the event. After this date, we have already paid out costs associated with the confirmed number of girls attending and the fee becomes non-refundable. Please email us at [email protected] for any clarity or support required around this.
- What happens if my child becomes unwell while there? If this occurs, you will need to collect your child from the camp, possibly at short notice. A leader will remain with her until you are able to get there.
- What does my child need to take? You will be required to take lunch and a full water bottle. If your child needs any medication during the day, please take this in a sealed, named bag and hand it into the leader on arrival. We will email prior to the event reminding everyone of what to take and wear.
This event is a nationally run event and invites have gone out via OGM. For any queries or concerns, or if you didn’t receive a copy of the invite please email [email protected]