You’re invited to our brand new Discovery for Pippins and Brownies – EcoGIRL!
Ecology helps us understand our planet, how living and non-living things are connected, and how to use and protect Earth’s resources without hurting ecosystems. During your day out you will be learning about insects and bees, why they are important to earth and how to look after them. There will be a variety of arts and craft activities and there may even be some tree planting to be done!
- Date: 5 June 2022
- Time: 9am – 4.00pm
- Location: Cracroft Guiding Centre, 151 Cashmere Road, Christchurch
- Fee: $80, payable by 6 May 2022
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from the venue is to be arranged for by parents/caregivers.
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers morning and afternoon tea, all related activity costs and a special take home for the girls.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by 6 May 2022? Your child will be removed from the attendance list and her place offered to a girl on the waitlist.
- Is the fee refundable if my child can no longer attend? Up until the confirmation deadline of 6 May 2022, your fee is fully refundable should you need to withdraw your child from the event. After this date, we have already paid out costs associated with the confirmed number of girls attending and the fee becomes non-refundable. Please email us at [email protected] for any clarity or support required around this.
This event is run through National Office. Invites have gone out through OGM, if you haven’t received one or if you have any queries please contact us by email on [email protected]