Date: Sunday 27 September
Start Time: 9.30am
End Time: 12.30pm
Cost: $50 per girl
Age Group: Girls aged 5-6 years old
Venue / Address: Mission Bay Guide Hall, 87 Patteson, Mission Bay, Auckland
Bring your adventurous spirit and join us for an afternoon of outdoor camping experiences!
We’ll learn how to properly set up a camp, learn some camping life hacks, cook with fire and engage in challenging and fun skill-building activities! Most importantly, we’ll make new friends and memories and still get you home in time for dinner!
- Learn what you need for an epic camping trip & how to set up a campsite
- Build a sun shelter and learn about the importance of being sun safe
- Learn about Fire Safety and different outdoor cooking techniques
- Make delicious treats over a fire
- Participate in team and friendship-building games and activities
- Girls must be between the ages of 5-6 years
- This event is open to all girls in our communities (not just Guiding members)
- Participants are registered on a first-in first-served basis (please note there is an attendance limit for this event)
- Registration closes on Friday 18 September
Click here to complete a registration!