You’re invited to AdventurHers Auckland!
This Discovery is an opportunity for older Guides (12+) and Rangers to come together for an exciting week of a variety of different activities loosely based around a Historical theme. As a part of this week you will be heading to the Maritime Museum and setting sail on their heritage scow, Ted Ashby, for an hour-long cruise in Auckland’s Harbour. You will also spend a day with Angela Stone attending a presentation skills, poise & polish and body language workshop alongside partaking in some ballroom dancing lessons and other exciting activities. This Discovery is going to be a wonderful week to challenge yourself, try some new things and make new friends!
- Dates: 20 – 24 January 2023
- Times: Drop-off at 2pm on the 20 January (please have lunch prior) with pickup at 11am on the 24 January
- Fee: $550.00 due 30 November 2022
- Location: Taitamariki, 8 Auburn Street, Takapuna, Auckland
- Is travel to and from the venue arranged for me? No, all travel to and from Taitamariki is to be arranged for and paid by parents/caregivers. These costs aren’t included in the fee cost.
- What does the fee cover? The fee covers all accommodation, food and activity costs during your stay.
- What happens if I don’t pay the fee by 30 November 2022? Your child will be removed from the attendance list and her place offered to a girl on the waitlist.
- Is the fee refundable if my child can no longer attend? Up until the confirmation deadline of 30 November 2022, your fee is fully refundable should you need to withdraw your child from the event. After this date, we have already paid out costs associated with the confirmed number of girls attending and the fee becomes non-refundable. Please email us at [email protected] for any clarity or support required around this.
- What happens if my child becomes unwell while on camp? If this occurs, you will need to collect your child from the camp, possibly at short notice. A leader will remain with her until you are able to get there.
This event is a nationally run event and invites have gone out via OGM, for any queries or concerns or if you haven’t received an invite, please email [email protected]