Age Group: 7-9 years old
Date: School Holidays – Thursday 10 October
Start Time: 10.00am
End Time: 1.00pm
Venue / Address: Cracroft Guiding Centre, 151 Cashmere Road, Cashmere, Christchurch
Ready to learn how you can help save the planet and becoming an eco-warrior?
On top of learning about protecting the environment and the importance of using sustainable materials, we also take a hands-on approach to learning, combining crafts, science, games and much more.
- Learn about how to protect & preserve nature and make bird cakes to hang outside.
- Make compostable origami pot plants so you can take home your veggie garden!
- Make your own beeswax food wraps to keep food fresh and plastic-free.
All while building new friendships and having new experiences.
CRITERIA AND HOW TO APPLY:
- Girls must be between the ages of 7-9 years old.
- This event is open to all girls in our communities (not just GirlGuiding members) so feel free to tell your friends to sign up to!
- Participants are registered on a first-in first-served basis (please note there is an attendance limit for this event).
- Registration closes on Monday 8 October