Age Group: 7-9 years old
Date: Sunday 24 November
Start Time: 2.00pm
End Time: 5.00pm
Venue / Address: Parkview Community Hall, 75 Queenspark Drive, Parklands, Christchurch
Bring your adventurous spirit and join us for an afternoon of outdoor camping experiences!
We’ll learn how to properly set up a camp, learn some camping life hacks, cook with fire and engage in challenging and fun skill-building activities! Most importantly, we’ll make new friends and memories and still get you home in time for dinner!
- Learn what you need for an epic camping trip & how to set up a camp site
- Build a sun shelter and learn about the importance of being sun safe
- Learn about Fire Safety and different outdoor cooking techniques
- Make delicious treats over a fire
- Participate in team and friendship-building games and activities
CRITERIA AND HOW TO APPLY:
- Girls must be between the ages of 7-9 years old.
- This event is open to all girls in our communities (not just GirlGuiding members) so feel free to tell your friends to sign up to!
- Participants are registered on a first-in first-served basis (please note there is an attendance limit for this event).
- Registration closes on Thursday 21 November