Age Group: 14 – 17 YEARS
Date: Saturday 5 October and Sunday 6 October
Start Time: 9.30am
End Time: Choose to leave when you wish.
Venue / Address: Christchurch Adventure Park, 225 Worsleys Road, Christchurch
Girls, get ready to channel your inner adventurer and learn from the pro’s how to Mountain Bike with the team at the Christchurch Adventure Park!
Whether you’ve the next rising star tearing down the hills or you just want to get out and give something new a go, you’ll learn how to mountain bike, build confidence and develop skills in a fun and safe environment with the pros at the Christchurch Adventure Park.
The fee includes:
- A lesson with a pro
- A lift pass to get full use of the Adventure Park
- A bike rental
What are you waiting for girls!? Adventure awaits!
Please note we are running the same event on two different days. When you register – choose which date suits you or do both!
CRITERIA AND HOW TO APPLY:
- Girls must be between the ages of 14-17 years old.
- This event is open to all girls in our communities (not just GirlGuiding members) so feel free to tell your friends to sign up to!
- Participants are registered on a first-in first-served basis (please note there is an attendance limit for this event).
- Registration closes on Friday, 27 September.