Don’t miss the South Island’s biggest and best fun run!
The Les Mills City2Surf fun run attracts more than 10,000 participants annually – you can be part of it and raise vital funds for GirlGuiding NZ!
With an emphasis on fun the Les Mills City2Surf fun run (or walk!) is for the young and old, the serious and not-so-serious, individuals, corporate teams, schools and families. It is all about participation, team-building, reaching personal goals and having fun both on the course and at the finish line entertainment!
The course winds through suburban Christchurch on footpaths, roads, fields and paths through to the Ferrymead finish line. There will be plenty of water stations on course to keep hydrated, as well as toilet stops. There are options for all, whether you’re walking, jogging or running either the 6km or 14 km routes. The start for the 6km run is at Hansen Park, Opawa and at Pioneer Stadium for the 14KM run with both finishing at the City2Surf Village on the Ferrymead Playing Fields.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register your details with GirlGuiding NZ on the link here. The GirlGuiding NZ fundraising team will organise your entry tickets directly with the team at City2Surf.
- A member of the fundraising team will get in touch with you to send you a fundraising pack, further information about the fun run and an opportunity to answer any questions you may have.
- Set up an online fundraising page with EveryDayHero and set a goal to raise a minimum of $95 to support full empowerment for young women across New Zealand. Once you raise a minimum of $95, you run for free!
- If you are signing up as a team, you can even create a team page and encourage your workmates, friends or units to join! A member of the fundraising team will be more than happy to help you set this up.
- Remember children 10 years old and under on 22 March 2020 are free – no registration or bib required.
- If you would like to know more information about the event itself, head to the City2Surf website here!
- If you have any more questions, please contact a member of the Fundraising team on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 22 22 92